Do you have organisational talent, a commercial education, are you interested in technology and would you like to work in a stable company? Then apply to us now!
These are your tasks:
- Office management (general office tasks, answering the phone, filing etc.)
- You are the "good soul of the office" (watering flowers, online orders, etc.)
- Help with receiving parcels, packing goods, shipping, contact with deliverers
- Support in order processing
- The work with us is versatile! Through your work with us, you can, for example, reduce waiting times at the checkout in the supermarket, reduce food waste or make the daily work routine easier for our customers' employees.
What you bring with you:
- Are you looking for a part-time job, student job or part-time employment with flexible hours?
- You have completed a commercial education (apprenticeship or similar)
- You are friendly and like to talk on the phone
- You are familiar with MS-Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- You have a cheerful and balanced personality
That's what we offer you:
Accessibility: Parking spaces in Salzburg
Feel Good Programme: massage, breakfast together, individual coaching sessions
Safety and Innovation: reliable & future-oriented employer
Training and Development: Educational Days, individual career plans
The classics: fruit basket and various drinks
Sustainability: our solutions help to save paper and energy
Work-life balance: regulated working hours
Appreciation: mutual appreciation
Great togetherness: legendary team events and company outings
Onboarding: structured training - we are a team!
Salary: € 30,800 - € 36,400 gross/year for full-time (38.5 h/W). Together we will determine an attractive actual salary based on your qualifications and experience.
You want to read more about the position and get to know us? Then apply now by email to personal [at] barcotec.at or directly here with our Quick Application. We look forward to hearing from you!