Are you excited about the possibilities of digital work design, the Internet of Things as well as Enterprise Mobility and are you looking for a challenge?
These are your tasks:
- You take over the error analysis and troubleshooting of barcode scanners (MDE) and wearables (RealWear, Vuzix, Nivy)
- You support the users during the commissioning of the devices and train the applications
- You work in the mobile device management team (configuration, testing, rollout, troubleshooting)
- You prepare devices for testing and measuring
- You check devices after repair by the manufacturer and perform SW installations
- You deal with hardware project planning (RFID, APs, scanners in production lines, ...)
- You take care of the IT documentation and keep it up to date
- The activity with us is versatile! Through your work with us, you can, for example, reduce waiting times at the checkout in the supermarket, reduce food waste or make the daily work routine easier for our customers' employees.
What you bring:
- You have a good know-how in the area of mobile operating systems (Windows and Android).
- In addition, you have completed a technical education with a high school diploma and/or have relevant work experience and/or are in a current technical study and would like to put your theoretical knowledge into practice.
- You are interested in further developing your professional qualifications in order to be able to contribute to the further development of this business unit.
- You have very good German and good English skills
- You like to work in a team, are customer & service oriented and have an analytical and solution-oriented way of working.
What we offer you
Public transportation in Vienna, parking in Salzburg.
Feel Good Program:
Massage, breakfast together, bowling evening
Safety & Innovation:
reliable & future-oriented employer
Training and Development:
Educational days, individual career plans
Culinary arts/gastronomy, running laps at Schönbrunn
Fruit basket and various beverages
our solutions help save paper and energy
Partial home office possible
Legendary team events and company outings
Structured onboarding - we are a team!
from € 36.400 gross/year full-time (38.5 h/w)
Together we will determine an attractive actual salary based on your qualifications and experience.
You want to learn more about the position and get to know us?
Then apply now with your CV, photo and references by e-mail to personal [at] barcotec.at. We are looking forward to your application!