Are you enthusiastic about the possibilities of digital work design, the Internet of Things and Enterprise Mobility and would you like to convince in the B2B environment with your knowledge and skills?
- You independently and proactively acquire new customers in the Lower Austria, Upper Austria and Vienna region by identifying companies and approaching the right decision-makers.
- You independently develop digital process optimisation solutions
- During on-site appointments you demonstrate Barcotec solutions and systems
- You will sell barcode/RFID scanners, data glasses, printers and mobile terminals with your own sales responsibility.
- Your workplace is in Vienna
What you bring with you
- You are tech-savvy and solution-oriented
- You are a strong communicator and proactive personality and you enjoy selling
- Customer acquisition is the key to your success
- It is important to you that your success is also reflected in monetary terms
- You describe your working style as conscientious and self-organised
- You can handle Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) professionally
- You have completed a technical and/or commercial education (apprenticeship, HAK, HTL ...)
- You are willing to travel (approx. 40% of normal working hours) and have a hands-on mentality.
What we offer you
- Fresh fruit
- Free coffee, milk, oat milk, mineral water
- Electrically height-adjustable desks
- 3-month training with the aim of developing your sales talents professionally
- Working in a successful, dynamic team with a close-knit team spirit
- A varied job with room for your own initiative
- A modern workplace infrastructure and targeted training
- Mobile phone and notebook for private use
- Modern office in one of the most beautiful parts of Vienna (Hietzing). It's always nice to take a little walk in Schönbrunn during the lunch break
- Good working atmosphere - this is the reason why many employees have been with us for more than 10 years
- We are happy to support further training measures for our employees. From apprenticeship to university degree - this is the success story of some of our employees.
For this, as for any other position, a gross annual salary is to be stated, which we quote here from € 35,000 for full-time (excl. commission). Depending on professional qualifications and experience, we are prepared to offer a salary of up to € 2,900/month (excl. commission).
Do you see yourself in this exciting new role? Then apply now with your CV, photo and references by e-mail to personal [at] barcotec.at. We look forward to receiving your application!