Junior Sales Manager (f/m/d)
Do you have sales talent, are you interested in technology and are you looking for a challenge? Then apply with us now to keep our progressive growth phase together on the road to success!
This is what we offer you:
- Structured training in the course of the onboarding process by experienced employees - we are a team!
- Home office, flat hierarchies and mutual appreciation create a motivating environment
- Good public transport connections
- Together we celebrate various occasions
- 1x per year a meeting takes place at special locations, e.g. in Opatija/Croatia, in the Salzkammergut or in Carinthia's mountains
- Educational Days: learning from colleagues
- Feel Good Concept: breakfast together, bowling evening, back workout, neck massage
- We are happy to support further education - from apprenticeship to degree - this is the success story of some of our employees.
- Long-term employment with a reliable, economically sound employer
- For this, as for any other position, a gross annual salary is to be quoted, which we state here from € 35,000 plus uncapped commission as well as a company car for full-time (38.5 h/week). Together we will determine an attractive actual gross salary based on your professional qualifications and experience.
These are your tasks:
- Support of an existing customer base - of course your manager always has an open ear for you
- In your role you are allowed to be courageous, try out new things and design your own sales concept in the B2B area
- You help our customers with the digitalization of processes
- The job with us is versatile! Through your work with us, you will, for example, reduce waiting times at the checkout in the supermarket, reduce food waste or make the daily work routine easier for our customers' employees.
What you bring:
- You have an affinity for sales and are solution-oriented and would like to gain a foothold in consultative sales.
- You will learn the product range including the variety of solutions from your successful colleagues who have been part of Barcotec for many years and you bring the passion for sales with you!
- Thanks to your digital vein, you have good PC skills and enjoy working in a technical environment.
- You have a completed education
- You have a competent and authentic appearance with the trait to score goals
- The customers are looking forward to a personal visit from you (driving license class B therefore required)
Do you recognize yourself in this exciting new task?
- Then apply now with your CV, photo and references by e-mail to personal [at] barcotec.at. We are looking forward to your application!