Do you have organizational talent, a commercial education, are you interested in technology and would you like to work in a stable company?
These are your tasks:
- As an organizational talent, you are responsible for the operational structuring of the central warehouse
- You handle the logistics processes from goods receipt, booking in, storage, picking, booking out to shipping
- Product maintenance and disposition are also part of your area of responsibility
- You carry out the stocktaking
- You merge orders across locations
- As a helpful colleague, you provide internal product information
- You coordinate the forwarding agents (pick-ups, dispatch)
- You work actively in the order management team and create delivery bills and invoices
What you bring:
- You have completed an apprenticeship with a focus on operations logistics/wholesale merchant
- You already have professional experience in a similar environment
- You are responsible, friendly and have a hands-on mentality
- Willingness for further training and openness to new handling processes
- You can handle MS-Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and a merchandise management system professionally
- You enjoy working independently and in a sales-oriented manner
This is what we offer you:
Varied work with potential for further development
Structured training in the course of the onboarding process by experienced employees
Regulated working hours and no shift work
Flat hierarchies and mutual appreciation create a motivating environment
Public transportation and parking in front of the door
Together we celebrate various occasions
Once a year a meeting takes place in special places, such as Opatija/Croatia, in the Salzkammergut or in Carinthia's mountains
Educational Days: learning from colleagues
Feel Good Concept: breakfast together, bowling evening, back workout, neck massage
We are happy to support further education - from apprenticeship to degree - this is the success story of some of our employees.
Long-term employment with a reliable, economically sound employer
For this, as for any other position, a gross annual salary is to be quoted, which we indicate here from € 35,000 for full-time (38.5 h/week). We will jointly determine an attractive actual gross salary based on your professional qualifications and experience.
Do you see yourself in this exciting new role?Then apply now with your CV, photo and references by e-mail to personal [at] barcotec.at. We look forward to receiving your application!