Do you have sales talent, are you interested in technology and are you looking for a challenge? Then apply with us now!
This is what we offer you:
- Several weeks of training and sales coaching as part of the onboarding process by experienced employees
- Home office, flat hierarchies and mutual appreciation create a motivating environment
- Public transportation and parking in front of the door
- We celebrate various occasions together
- Once a year a meeting takes place at special locations, e.g. in Opatia/Croatia, in the Salzkammergut or in Carinthia's mountains.
- Interdisciplinary meetings for personal development
- We are happy to support further education - from apprenticeship to graduation - this is the success story of some of our employees
- Long-term employment with a reliable, economically sound employer
- For this, as for any other position, a gross annual salary is to be quoted, which we state here from € 49,000 plus uncapped commission as well as a company car for private use with full-time (38.5 h/week). Together we will determine an attractive actual gross salary based on your professional qualifications and experience.
These are your tasks:
- Support of an existing customer base in the region Tyrol, Vorarlberg - of course your manager always has an open ear for you
- In your role you can be courageous, try out new things and design your own sales concept for your region
- You help our customers with the digitalization of processes
- The job with us is versatile! Through your work with us, you will, for example, reduce waiting times at the checkout in the supermarket, reduce food waste or make the daily work routine easier for our customers' employees.
What you bring:
You have experience in sales and are also happy to be a newcomer to the industry - we welcome you!
You will learn the product range including the variety of solutions from your successful colleagues who have been with Barcotec for many years and you bring a passion for sales with you!
Thanks to your digital vein, you have good PC skills and enjoy working in a technical environment.
You have a completed education and possibly experience in the B2B area
You have a competent and authentic appearance with the trait to score goals
You also like to work remotely
The customers are looking forward to a personal visit from you (driving license class B therefore required)
Griaß di, zaht ma guad and ghörig are not foreign words for you? (And you also like Vienna?)
Then apply now with your CV, photo and certificates by e-mail to personal [at] barcotec.at. We are looking forward to your application!