Second Level Enterprise Support (EMM/MDM) (f/m/d)
Are you excited about the possibilities of digital work design, the Internet of Things and Enterprise Mobility and are you looking for a challenge in a rapidly growing field? Then apply with us now!
This is what we offer you:
- Structured training in the course of the onboarding process by experienced employees - we are a team!
- Home office respectively remote work, flexitime, flat hierarchies and mutual appreciation create a motivating environment
- Good public transport connections
- Together we celebrate various occasions
- 1x per year a meeting takes place at special locations, e.g. in Opatija/Croatia, in the Salzkammergut or in Carinthia's mountains
- Educational Days: learning from colleagues
- Feel Good Concept: breakfast together, bowling evening, back workout, neck massage
- We are happy to support further education - from apprenticeship to degree - this is the success story of some of our employees.
- Long-term employment with a reliable, economically sound employer
- For this, as for any other position, a gross annual salary is to be quoted, which we indicate here from € 42,000 for full-time (38.5 h/week). Together we will determine an attractive actual gross salary based on your professional qualifications and experience.
These are your tasks:
- You receive support requests for mobile device management, analyze them and find a solution with the customer remotely
- You have a lot of contact with customers and manufacturers at home and abroad
- You support the customer with the creation of jobs, help with the operational readiness of Mobile Enterprise solutions and ensure an optimal workflow
- You are also the contact person for your colleagues in case of internal IT problems and keep an eye on the dedicated servers and services
- The job with us is versatile! Through your work with us, you can, for example, reduce waiting times at the checkout in the supermarket, reduce food waste or make the daily work routine easier for our customers' employees.
What you bring:
- You have profound Android knowledge and know about the latest developments in Enterprise Mobility
- You have also completed a technical education (HTL, apprenticeship) and/or have relevant work experience
- You ideally have training and/or knowledge in the implementation and operation of an MDM system
- You are enthusiastic about information technology and have basic knowledge of LAN/WLAN
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
- You appreciate working independently and have a precise, structured and independent way of working