Make an inquiry
Powerful mobile computer with future-proof software
The Zebra MC9300 combines particularly powerful hardware with future-proof software. The extremely robust mobile computers are available with numerous scan engine and keyboard variants and can thus be perfectly adapted to your requirements.
Up-to-date processors and memory ensure optimal performance, even the most demanding apps and applications can be operated without delays and loading times. Either directly on the 4.3-inch screen or with the up to 58-key keyboard. The ergonomic gungrip provides a secure grip in all situations.
The variants at a glance
- 1D Standard Range Laser Scanner
- 1D/2D Standard Range Imager (omnidirectional)
- Direct Part Mark (DPM) imager
- Extended Range Imager (reading range up to 21.3 m)
- 29 keys, numeric/calculation
- 34 keys, numeric/functions
- 43 keys, numeric/functions
- 53 keys, alpha-numeric
- 58 keys, alpha-numeric
- Can be used at temperatures as low as -30 °C
- Insensitive to temperature changes thanks to integrated heating elements
- Heated scanner glass for optimum reading performance
The modern hardware platform of the Zebra MC9300 guarantees operating system upgrades up to the version Android R, thus innovations and security updates are secured for the next years.
Optionally, our Mobile Device Management solutions extend the already existing setting and control options, optimal for the management of a larger number of devices.
Part of the innovative Zebra Mobility DNA software package is battery management, which ensures long battery life even with fast charging (90% charge in 4 hours). Advanced Wi-Fi features ensure uninterrupted switching between Wi-Fi access points and superior voice quality.